Training course for youth workers / youth leaders working directly with young people who wish to discuss how to engage young people in interfaith dialogue (especially through YiA projects).
Open for youth workers/ youth leaders who wish to discuss how to engage young people in interfaith dialogue (especially through YiA projects)
- to reflect and discuss on the need for interfaith dialogue in youth work and its challenges
- to exchange best practices through project examples on how to engage young people in interfaith dialogue
- to consider the role of youth workers with diverse groups of young people in a changing world
- to equip participants to implement future YiA projects dealing with interfaith dialogue taking into account the current situation across Europe.
- youth workers, youth leaders working directly with young people
- experienced in youth work projects / youth projects (YiA or not)
- engaged in interfaith activities or engaged in their own community and willing to develop interfaith activities
- over 18 and who can express themselves in English
4 full days of programme
Day 1: Intro, team building, looking at concepts
Day 2: challenges for youth work
Day 3: good practices, participants’ projects & project visit
Day 4: YiA possibilities, partnerships, future projects, resources, evaluation